Wednesday, May 22
Think twice about getting a tattoo.
1) Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD. Leviticus 19:28
2) Your risk of contracting Hepatitis C increases 5 times.
3) Chances are you will regret getting the tattoo before you reach middle age.
4) Removing a tattoo is difficult, lengthy, and painful. Think hot bacon grease spattered on the skin. Think the sting of a stretched rubber band smacking you from up close.
5) Imagine paying $159 to $1,000 for the multiple appointments to obliterate a tattoo.