Tuesday, April 23
How Illinois Can Turn its Economy Around
According to Governor Rick Perry of Texas, here is the blueprint for success:
1. Keep the tax burden as light as possible, and still maintain the services the people require
2. Have a regulatory climate that is fair and predictable
3. Develop a legal system that doesn't allow for over-suing
4. Maintain accountability in your public schools to assure a skilled workforce
5. Get out of the way and let the private sector do what the private sector does best, which is create job, which, in turn, creates wealth that flows into the coffers of the government.